Our business has been built on trust between our customers and ourselves. You can visit our website without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself. However, if you do give us any personal information about yourself or others, we promise to treat it securely, fairly and lawfully. We are committed to protecting your privacy.
How We Use Personal Information
We may use Personal Information:
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests.
- To inform you about important information regarding the Site, products or services for which you apply or may be interested in applying for, or in which you are already enrolled, changes to terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information.
- To deliver marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you, including, ads or offers tailored to you.
- To personalize your experience on the Site.
- To allow you to apply for products or services
What we don’t do.
Security is our top priority. MNBBL will strive at all times to ensure that your personal data will be protected against unauthorized or accidental access, processing or erasure. We maintain this commitment to data security by implementing appropriate physical, electronic and managerial measures to safeguard and secure your personal data. We do not sell your personal information to anyone. And we do not share it with anyone outside the Muktinath Bikas Bank Ltd unless otherwise required by the law.
By maintaining our commitment to these principles, we at MNBBL will ensure that we respect the inbuilt trust that you place in us. Kinds of Personal Information we collect and can hold